Welcome to Kaizen Judo Kai Summer Camp!
We are excited for your family to join us for summer program at Kaizen Judo Kai. This year we have a special program offering
the best in camp experience! Our camp is open to current members and non-members of Kaizen Judo Kai.
We are proud of our programs and hope to offer your child(ren) an amazing summer full of fun and engaging programming.
Our staff is dedicated to providing quality camp experiences to youth, and we understand that each child is unique and has their individual rate of development. We share the goal of providing a safe environment in which children can have fun while learning and enjoying new experiences, while also continuing to develop their own skills and interests. The Kaizen Judo Kai Camp Program is dedicated to improving participant's quality of life and helping children reach their full potential. We are dedicated to continuing the growth of your child and to creating friendships and memories that will last forever. Thank you for choosing to spend your vacation with us. We look forward to having your child become a part of our camp.
Program GoalsBeyond safety and supervision, our goal is to provide every child with special, positive, and growth-oriented opportunities. Kaizen Judo Kai summer camp is dedicated to meet the following goals. Campers will:
- Feel accepted by peers and staff as an important contributor to our camp community. Outcome: Campers will share a summary of what their camp group did during the day at PM Wrap Up.
- Learn valuable skills that are applicable to self-defense, self-respect, self-acceptance. Outcome: Campers will participate in kinesthetic learning each day with a hands-on activity such as kickboxing, cardio conditioning, yoga and meditation, judo and readiness for judo tournaments,
- Understand the importance of values such as sharing, respect and discipline. They will gain confidence, self-esteem, and appreciate oneself and others. Outcome: campers will participate in challenges and activities that promote individualism and teamwork through our specialty martial arts.
- Be provided with a safe environment in which campers feel comfortable in trying new things in martial arts. Outcome: Campers will feel comfortable with staff and participate in all activities during the specialty activities.
- Gain a better understanding of the subject being introduced in camp. Outcome: Campers will be able to explain their camp day and the details of the subject of their camp.
- Develop independence and enhance decision making and strategies skills. Outcome: Campers will choose activities to participate in during the later portion of the camp day.
Kaizen Judo Kai Camp Mission StatementThe Kaizen Judo Kai Camp program is dedicated to fostering development in children in areas such as social interactions, self-discipline, self-respect, and self-efficacy in a positive and safe environment, while always ensuring that each child is treated in a respectful and caring manner.
- Daily Camp
- Traditional Week-Long Camp
- Birthday Fun Fridays
- Weekly themed activities, games, and more!
- Sign up for one day or the whole week
- Judo Tournament Preparation & Readiness
2019 Summer Camp Dates
- Session 1: July 1-5
- Session 2: July 8-12
- Session 3: July 15-19
- Session 4: July 22-26
The Daily Camp is conveniently designed so that you can register your child(ren) for one day, during any of the Sessions 1-4 of our Summer Camp.
Sessions: 1 – 4
Cost: $58 Members / $72 Non-Members
Week Long Camp
Our Week-Long camp follow a methodical and systematic curriculum of activities. Camp with instruction on each activity and with specialty instructors, such as Kickboxing, Yoga & Meditation and Judo. The camper will participate in all the specialty activities for 2-3 hours per day Monday through Thursday. All the campers join for various games, activities, on Friday for a Friday Fun Day.
Sessions: 1 – 4
Cost: $283 Members / $307 Non-Members
Please read through all the information guides prior to your child’s camp experience, as it may answer many of the frequently asked questions about our program.