Judo for Kids & Youth
- Class Time : Monday - Friday : 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
- Head Coach : Saeid Sensei
At Kaizen we give a great deal of importance to our Kids/Youth Class.
We keep them engaged and develop their Judo both technically and academically.
Our Kids and Youth are being encouraged to obtain and maintain good grades at school as part of their advancement in Judo.
At Kaizen we teach and emphesize the principals of Judo as "Maximum Efficiency, Minimum Effort" and "Mutual Benefit and Welfare".
Our program incrementally introduces new techniques and tailor them to their physiques and needs. They learn to combine the techniques and move from one to another with minimum effort and maximum efficiency.
Kaizen is a Judo school and our program is tought in a way to develop future champions, true warriors and better human beings.
Throwing Techniques (Nage-Waza)
- Foot Techniques (Ashi-Waza)
- Hip Techniques (Koshi-Waza)
- Hand Techniques (Te-Waza)
Grappling Techniques (Katame-Waza)
Pinning Techniques (Osaekomi-Waza) view more...
- Kami Shiho Gatame (Top Four Corner Hold)
- Kata Gatame (Shoulder Hold)
- Kese Gatame (Scarf Hold)
- Kuzure Kami Shiho Gatame (Modified Four Corner Hold)
- Kuzure Tate Shiho Gatame
- Kuzure Kesa Gatame (Modified Scarf Hold)
- Mune Gatame (Chest Hold/a variation of Yoko Shiho Gatame)
- Tate Shiho Gatame (Straight Four Corner Hold)
- Uki Gatame (Floating Hold)
- Ushiro Kesa Gatame (Reverse Scarf Hold)
- Yoko Shiho Gatame (Side Four Corner Hold)
- And more